All URSU members are requested to attend a Annual General Meeting on February 1st, 2024 at 12pm in the Riddell Centre Multi Purpose Room. The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for students to bring forward issues and to discuss high level matters. Students will need to pre-register before the meeting at the link below.
If you are a registered, student union fee-paying student at the University of Regina, First Nations University and its Federated Colleges (except those in ESL classes) then you are an URSU member.
- The URSU Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be fully in-person for students who are studying at the Regina campus.
- A Zoom link will be provided for students studying at Prince Albert and Saskatoon
- Use your U of R Webmail to log in to Zoom.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or accommodation requests.
- The zoom link will be sent to registered email addresses who are studying at Prince Albert and Saskatoon one day prior to the meeting.