URSU Vibe is a new online platform for clubs, societies, and events. This new website will substantially reduce the quantity of administrative work and should speed up the ratification process. It allows students to join multiple clubs in just a few minutes and makes it easy to transition ownership of your club to a new leadership group. It can also be used to share your club events or find events you want to check out.
If you can’t find the group you’re looking for, please consider creating it instead. Please review our Policy_on_Campus_Groups_2016 if you want to know more. You can also find instructions on creating a group below.
Otherwise, head on over to URSU Vibe now!
You can also review a Google Drive folder which contains some how-to information as well as some of the presentations that we’ve given on URSU Vibe in the past.
Group Creation and Ratification
1. Create your account
- Go to vibe.ursu.ca
- In the top right corner of the website banner please click the sign-up button where it says “Don’t have an account? Sign up”
- Input your @uregina.ca email address and then go to your email inbox to confirm/authenticate your account.
- Sign-in to the URSU Vibe system and fill out information about yourself in the top-right circle button with the smiling face on it.
i. Change your photo
ii. Create a biography for yourself
iii. Update your educational information
2. Create your group
- Make sure you’re logged into URSU Vibe.
- Click on the groups tab located in the top-center of your screen.
- Click the button that says “ + create group”
- Choose a group template from the drop down list.
Please select Regina Campus Club/Association. If you pick any of the other options your club will be automatically rejected.
- Fill out the necessary information about your club. You can edit this at a later time.
Please keep your group description to 250 words.
- Please select the following options for your group profile. If you select other options your group will be rejected.
For group type please pick Campus Club
For category please pick the appropriate type of club you identify as:
i. Pakistani Student Society would be a Culture Group
ii. The U of R Music Students’ Association would be an Academic Group
iii. U of R Green party would be a Political Group
iv. Smile Creators or Best Buddies would be a Volunteer Group
v. U of R Ju Jitsu would be Special Interest Group
- Please leave your group feeds turned on – this will allow you to contact your membership
- Please do not click the Membership needs approval button. If you select this button and are a Campus Club you will be rejected.
- Ensure you have filled out all necessary sections and press the Submit button.
- You can now find and manage your club in the groups dashboard
- You club will now enter the “Pending Approval” stage
3. Get final approval
- Once the VP of Student Affairs confirms that you have filled out the application properly, your club will enter the “Provisional Approval” stage. This makes your group visible to potential members/users on URSU Vibe
- Invite at least 20 members to you club, or have at least 20 members join your club
- Select three club executives from the membership of your club
- Have at least 2 executives fill out the terms and conditions
- Complete any missing information that is requested of your club
- The VP of Student Affairs will then update your club to the “Approved” stage. This qualifies you for funding from URSU